Speaker Compliance Agreement
Speakers must acknowledge and agree to the PM Summit Speaker Compliance Agreement cited below. This copy of the agreement is provided for reference.
Please read the compliance agreement below carefully and in its entirety. Please contact us by clicking here if you have any questions regarding this policy.
- I agree to deliver my accepted presentation on behalf of PM Summit on 17th July 2018 between the hours of 08:00am through 6:00pm GMT in Dublin, Ireland.
- I understand that I will not be allowed to present my presentation and will not receive a complimentary conference registration if I do not submit my presentation slides on the provided PM Summit template by 21st June 2018.
- I understand that I will receive one (1) complimentary, non-transferable ticket to present at PM Summit 2018 regardless of the number of presentations accepted.
- I understand that my complimentary ticket is non-transferable (unless another person presents my exact paper in my absence and is agreed with PM Summit to do so), and thus, cannot be used by co-presenter(s).
- I understand co-presenter(s) do not receive complimentary registration. The co-presenter(s) are required to register and pay the current registration fee in order to receive a badge and gain access to the session room.
- I understand I will not receive my complimentary registration number until I complete all of the required deliverables by the stated deadlines and receive an e-mail from PM Summit with the registration number and information.
- I understand that in order to utilise the complimentary registration, I must execute the presentation on site at PM Summit 2018. Failure to execute the presentation with attendance at PM Summit 2018 will result in the speaker being required to pay the onsite registration rate.
- I understand speaker audits will be conducted by PM Summit to ensure there are no duplicate or unauthorised complimentary registrations.
- I understand that I own the intellectual property that will be presented; not my employer or another party.
- I understand that I am the primary presenter and that all communications will be channeled directly to me. I further understand that it is my responsibility to notify PM Summit by clicking here if my contact information should change. No changes will be accepted from co-presenters or other third-parties.
- I understand that my presentation is not for the purpose of sales, and I may not advertise products or services throughout the presentation.
- I understand that if my presentation is determined to be a "sales presentation" I may not be asked to present at a PM Summit function again.
- I understand that I may collect business cards and/or contact information, but must share with attendees in advance how their information will be used.
- I understand that I am not allowed to display signage of any kind unless previously agreed with PM Summit.
- If I cannot present my paper, I will notify PM Summit (click here to contact us) prior to the conference, and will make every attempt to locate another presenter who will present the exact paper as selected by PM Summit
- I understand that my presentation should be 30 minutes long with additional 5 minutes Q&A or for Keynote Speakers as previously agreed upon . The content must align with the original accepted abstract.
- I understand my session room will only be equipped with a data projector with VGA cord, screen, podium or table and wireless internet (available to presenter only, not attendees). I understand PM Summit will provide computers at PM Summit and that I am responsible for submitting my presentation via email to PM Summit by 21st June 2018.
- I understand that I will not receive a list of attendees for my session.
- I hereby authorise PM Summit to record my presentation (either by audio or video) and use it for marketing purposes or other, print the presentation material in PM Summit publications, and reproduce copies of my presentation on compact disk or other methods of delivery without prior consent but acknowledging me as the author.
- I confirm that I have received or will receive approval through the proper management channels within my organisation to accept the invitation to present if my proposal is accepted. Furthermore, my manager endorses or will endorse my attendance at PM Summit.
Please note: Your approved title, objectives and abstract will be available online to all registered conference attendees. Your presentation must replicate the title and abstract which was originally submitted and accepted by PM Summit. Should you have corrections and/or changes to the title or abstract, please submit those corrections to PM Summit via clicking here six weeks prior to conference date.
Disclaimer: No advertising for employees or written recruiting literature is allowed. Recruiting or advertising in any form is strictly prohibited. PM Summit reserves the right to expel any attendee or participant from the conference if prior consent and agreement has not been issued by PM Summit.