Why should delegates attend the PM Summit?
Who should attend the PM Summit 2018?
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Practitioners
- Lean Practitioners
- Programme Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- PMI, APM, IPMI, IPMA Members
- Contract Managers
- Team Leads
- Cost Engineers
- Risk Managers
- Change Management Agents
- Operations Managers/Directors
- SI Consultants
- PM Academic Institution Lecturers
- Any individuals involved in Project/Programme Management who want to gain a better insight and network with their peers
PM Summit 2018 is of value to anyone who has an interest in Project/Programme Management, whether they are current practitioners or aspiring Project Managers in either traditional or agile methodologies. It is an event designed to bring together like-minded individuals so everyone may gain from each other through the sharing of knowledge. Some of the compelling reasons to attend are:
- Networking – Community of practice for likeminded Project/Programme Management professionals
- Knowledge Transfer – With 4 Keynote speakers and over 12 presentations across 3 tracks there is ample opportunity for knowledge transfer to take place
- Continued Professional Development – The PM Summit is registered with Engineers Ireland for CPD units
Registration Open Below
Please note the Early Bird discounted tickets expired on 31st May 2018. However, you can avail of a Promotional Code by completing our anonymous online survey. The code will appear upon completion of the survey. The survey should take no more than 3 minutes to complete and the results will be presented at the PM Summit on Tuesday, 17th July, in the Convention Centre Dublin. Go to the survey by clicking HERE.
For Group Tickets (of 3+) please contact us directly for a discounted rate.