Registration Open Below
Pre-Launch Tickets are now available for purchase. Speaker information will be available in November.
Why should delegates attend the PM Summit?
Who should attend the PM Summit 2018?
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Practitioners
- Lean Practitioners
- Programme Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- PMI, APM, IPMI, IPMA Members
- Contract Managers
- Team Leads
- Cost Engineers
- Risk Managers
- Change Management Agents
- Operations Managers/Directors
- SI Consultants
- PM Academic Institution Lecturers
- Any individuals involved in Project/Programme Management who want to gain a better insight and network with their peers
PM Summit 2018 is of value to anyone who has an interest in Project/Programme Management, whether they are current practitioners or aspiring Project Managers in either traditional or agile methodologies. It is an event designed to bring together like-minded individuals so everyone may gain from each other through the sharing of knowledge. Some of the compelling reasons to attend are:
- Networking – Community of practice for likeminded Project/Programme Management professionals
- Knowledge Transfer – With 4 Keynote speakers and over 12 presentations across 3 tracks there is ample opportunity for knowledge transfer to take place
- Continued Professional Development – The PM Summit is registered with Engineers Ireland for CPD units