Enjoy access to hundreds of delegates within the project management field in construction, health care, pharmaceutical industry and government bodies.
Becoming a PM Summit sponsor allows you to announce new products and services, generate leads and extend brand awareness. It can even act as a recruitment service for attracting the latest and brightest project management professionals for your organisation.
As a 2017 PM Summit sponsor you can enjoy benefits including:
- Exhibition booth (size varies per package) in high trafficked location
- Unique option to market your organization through a 2 minute pre-recorded sales video in conference rooms as delegates are assembling
- Option to present a demonstration of your product or service during conference breaks
- Use of our custom event app for seamless lead retrieval
- Ability to advertise in the event app activity stream before, during and after the event
Please Note: All of the above is dependent on Sponsorship Package chosen.
Cora Systems provides enterprise project and portfolio management solutions to government agencies and large-scale global organisations.
Every day, 1000's of PM's use the Cora platform to manage their project portfolios, totaling over $10 billion, across multiple locations, dozens of countries and thousands of users.
UNICEF is the United Nations’ organisation for children. It was established in the aftermath of World War II to help refugee children. Today UNICEF fights for children’s rights and promotes the well-being of every child, in everything we do.
More Sponsors confirmed with information coming soon:
If you wish to Sponsor 2017 PM Summit please complete the following Sponsorship form and a member of the team will contact you with the relevant details.
You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up-to-date on all the latest news regarding PM Summit. Links provided at bottom of page.