Presenter Compliance Agreement
Presenters must acknowledge and agree to the PMIS Ltd. Presenter Compliance Agreement cited below. This copy of the agreement is provided for reference.
Please read the compliance agreement below carefully and in its entirety. Please contact us by clicking here if you have any questions regarding this policy.
- I agree to deliver my accepted paper on behalf of PMIS Ltd. at PM Summit 2017 on 05th October 2017 between the hours of 07:45am through 6:00pm GMT in Dublin, Ireland.
- I understand that I will not be allowed to present my paper and will not receive a complimentary conference registration if I do not submit my white paper and presentation slides on the provided PM Summit template by 21st August 2017.
- I understand that I will receive one (1) complimentary, non-transferable ticket to present at PM Summit 2017 from PMIS Ltd regardless of the number of white paper presentations accepted.
- I understand that my complimentary ticket is non-transferable (unless another person presents my exact paper in my absence and is agreed with PMIS Ltd to do so), and thus, cannot be used by co-presenter(s).
- I understand co-presenter(s) do not receive complimentary registration. The co-presenter(s) are required to register and pay the current registration fee in order to receive a badge and gain access to the session room.
- I understand I will not receive my complimentary registration number until I complete all of the required deliverables by the stated deadlines and receive an e-mail from PMIS Ltd with the registration number and information.
- I understand that in order to utilise the complimentary registration, I must execute the presentation on site at PM Summit 2017. Failure to execute the presentation with attendance at PM Summit 2017 will result in the speaker being required to pay the onsite registration rate.
- I understand speaker audits will be conducted by PMIS Ltd. to ensure there are no duplicate or unauthorised complimentary registrations.
- I understand that I own the intellectual property that will be presented; not my employer or another party.
- I understand that I am the primary presenter and that all communications will be channeled directly to me. I further understand that it is my responsibility to notify PMIS Ltd by clicking here if my contact information should change. No changes will be accepted from co-presenters or other third-parties.
- I understand that my presentation is not for the purpose of sales, and I may not advertise products or services throughout the presentation.
- I understand that if my presentation is determined to be a "sales presentation" I may not be asked to present at a PM Summit function again.
- I understand that I may collect business cards and/or contact information, but must share with attendees in advance how their information will be used.
- I understand that I may only place flyers or promotional marketing materials on the table provided for presenters in the Exhibition Room and/or session room.
- I understand that I am not allowed to display signage of any kind unless previously agreed with PMIS Ltd.
- If I cannot present my paper, I will notify PMIS Ltd. (click here to contact us) prior to the conference, and will make every attempt to locate another presenter who will present the exact paper as selected by PMIS Ltd.
- I understand that my presentation should be 30 minutes long with additional 5 minutes Q&A OR 1 hour long with additional 15 minutes Q&A if conducting a workshop previously agreed upon with PMIS Ltd. The content must align with the original accepted abstract.
- I understand my session room will only be equipped with a data projector with VGA cord, screen, podium or table and wireless internet (available to presenter only, not attendees). I understand PMIS Ltd. will provide computers at PM Summit and that I am responsible for submitting my presentation via email to PMIS Ltd by 21st August 2017.
- I understand that I will not receive a list of attendees for my session.
- I hereby authorise PMIS Ltd. to record my presentation (either by audio or video) and use it for marketing purposes or other, print the presentation material in PMIS Ltd. publications, and reproduce copies of my presentation on compact disk or other methods of delivery without prior consent but acknowledging me as the author.
- I confirm that I have received or will receive approval through the proper management channels within my organisation to accept the invitation to present if my proposal is accepted. Furthermore, my manager endorses or will endorse my attendance at PM Summit.
Please note: Your approved title, objectives and abstract will be available online to all registered conference attendees. Your presentation must replicate the title and abstract which was originally submitted and accepted by PMIS Ltd. Should you have corrections and/or changes to the title or abstract, please submit those corrections to PMIS Ltd via clicking here six weeks prior to conference date.
Disclaimer: No advertising for employees or written recruiting literature is allowed. Recruiting or advertising in any form is strictly prohibited. PMIS Ltd reserves the right to expel any attendee or participant from the conference if prior consent and agreement has not been issued by PMIS Ltd.